Our camp is currently schedule to be held July 20-24, 2020 in Hoboken, NJ. Given the current pandemic and the worry of when we will all be back to normalcy, we are offering the chance to hold your spot NOW by only paying 25% deposit ($125.00/full price is $499). Upon confirmation of the camp once we return to normalcy, the remaining 75% will be due in order to finalize the registration. IF THE CAMP IS CANCELLED, YOU WILL BE REFUNDED.


Per Person


Juventus Academy Hoboken
Sinatra Park, 1800 Sinatra Drive, Hoboken, NJ 07030, United States

Hosted by Juventus Academy Hoboken

We are proud to announce the continuation of the Juventus Academy here in the Hudson Waterfront area as the Official Juventus Academy Camp in Hoboken, New Jersey returns this July 2020! We are also currently hosting our Winter Clinics as well as we await the opening of our full-time Academy doors!
On July 20-24, 2020, the Juventus Training Method will be on full display at Sinatra Park where the elite training of Juventus will be on full display with the most beautiful and unique backdrop of the New York City skyline.
This Juventus Academy Camp in Hoboken will bring the highest quality of training standards in accordance with the Juventus Way. The Camp will be conducted by official coaches from the Juventus Academy in Italy who will come specifically to Hoboken to transmit their experience to our local players.
Participants in the Juventus Camp who distinguish themseleves through fair play, behavior, passion, as well as footballing ability. Participants will be introduced to the training methods of Italy's premier football club and one of the world's elite. This Camp is simply the beginning of Juventus's presence here in our area, with bright hopes and dreams for months and years to come. Stay tuned for developments!
At the conclusion of the camp, Selected Players will be invited to for an opportunity to be invited to live a fantastic Juventus Training Experience at the Juventus Academy in Turin, Italy (In March / April 2021) and the Juventus World Cup (June 2021)!


#JAH #finoallafine

Verified Listing


Valid until: June 30, 2020
Spots 1